Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: The Unreal Infernal Parade thread.

  1. #21
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    peeker, youre nuts! this is what McFarlane great. hell the one looks like he should be in your band! you like that nerd Elvis, but not these!? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 04, 2004 10:26 PM: Message edited by: chaserfan ]</font>

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I had doubts about this line at first, but from what I've seen so far of the teaser picts I like it more than I thought I would. I'm looking forward to getting the full picture feature later today. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    i agree. as much as i liked ts2 i was worried about this line. a circus theme could go many bad directions. but of the 2 we have seen, this stuff looks amazingly original, not overly tortured, and insanely detailed.

    barker3 beasttamer photo 05 dp
    barker3 oddities photo 04 dp

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 04, 2004 08:31 PM: Message edited by: bonedust ]</font>

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im with you peeker, they just don't do anything for me.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That sword swallower is sexy! Then again...all girls who swallow are sexy. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    I totally dig this line, but the lack of torture in them makes me worry about upcomming non TS lines. Are they gonna make up for the gore somewhere else?? And I don't know why y'all don't like it. The oddities in a jar is my second favorite! What a cool idea!
    I guess I'll forgive McF for hanging Rasputin like a mobile since this line is so cool.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    barker3 beasttamer photo 05 dp

    Nothing beats the demonic Chamelion...well 'cept demonic midget beastmasters, I guess. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Shypappette:
    That sword swallower is sexy! Then again...all girls who swallow are sexy. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    I totally dig this line, but the lack of torture in them makes me worry about upcomming non TS lines. Are they gonna make up for the gore somewhere else?? And I don't know why y'all don't like it. The oddities in a jar is my second favorite! What a cool idea!
    I guess I'll forgive McF for hanging Rasputin like a mobile since this line is so cool.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They will more than make up for the gore somewhere else, and have already begun to (Monsters 2 lion, Rasputin haning for no reason, that one terrible spawn line).

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 05, 2004 02:35 PM: Message edited by: thor16 ]</font>

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I really haven't decided if I like this line or not.

    Right now I'm looking at them more for the accessories rather than the figs themselves... I'll be deciding when I see them in person but I have my doubts as to whether or not I'll be picking up more than one or two.

    Nice work though... just not my cup of tea.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •